Sunday 26 September 2010

.Make It Perfect Samples Sale!!!!.

I'm gradually starting to get myself ready to go to Australian Quilt Market in November and have decided that I need to sew up a some of my samples in newer fabrics to display.

Of course, this means that I am stuck with a cupboard full of samples that I really don't need anymore. I'm not really one for holding onto something for sentimental value and find it quite refreshing to offload things that I don't really need.

I've opened my Make It Perfect Etsy store and created a Make It Perfect Made It store
and started stocking them with samples I don't need anymore. Hopefully someone out there will want them and free up some cupboard space for me!! All of these samples have been used for display purposes only and have never been worn before.

Some items of clothing in the shops...

PINNY - THE COVER ORIGINAL!
(Etsy)
(Made It)

BLOSSOM SKIRT & BAG SET
(Etsy)
(Made It)

UPTOWN GIRL JACKET
(Etsy)
(Made It)

FAB FROCKS SWING DRESS
(Etsy)
(Made It)

BLOOM SHORTS & TUNIC SET
(Etsy)
(Made It)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Your samples are beautiful. Best of luck with your shop.

The Kings said...

Lil looks tiny!

Anonymous said...

FYI - your header on madeit is sized wrong and not fitting

Related Posts with Thumbnails