Friday 16 July 2010

.Advertising on Make It Perfect.

Hi there!  If you are looking for more information on how advertising on this blog works, please read on...

It is my aim that through offering money-free advertising on my blog, you will have the opportunity to advertise your store/product in a way that is not going to be a great financial commitment to yourself.

Traffic to the Make It Perfect blog grows every day. We have over 1000 subscribers to the blog and average 4-5 blog posts per week.  Our current average visit per day is over 1000 visits. 

Here's how it will work:
Look at the right hand sidebar of my blog...I would love to put your button/logo under the "Cool Shops!" heading.  Each month, I will have a maximum of 4 stores to advertise on my blog.  The buttons for these shops will rotate weekly so that each store has a turn at being at the top of the list.  Your button will also remain on the Make It Perfect Cool Shops! webpage forever.

I do not want any monetary payment for having you advertise on my blog.  Instead, I would love to receive a product/service from your store and try it out for myself.  As part of your Cool Shops! advertising package, I will write a review on my blog about your store and the product.  If you would like to offer a giveaway at the same time as the review, I would certainly welcome that.  You may alternatively like to offer a special discount or offer to my blog readers.

If you think this is something that you might be interested in, send me an email or leave a comment on this blog post and I can let you know the next avaliable spot and give you more information.

To check out some of the Cool Shops! reviews I have written so far, click here.

(Please keep in mind that products/services advertised on this blog need to fit into the niche of the blog and will need to be something that my readers/myself will be interested in...if you're not sure - ask!)

And because I like a blog post with something good to look at...aren't these pink stairs unreal?!

10 comments:

Paige said...

I love the pink stairs! I wonder if I'll ever be brave enough to do something really whimsical like that in my house!

Sally said...

This is such a fabulous idea. I really admire the way in which you are supporting other people trying to establish a business. So very fabulous.

Meg said...

Wow I love this idea! I am trying to get products made for my shop and when I do get it up and running I will def give it a try! :D I can't wait!

Saffron said...

Oh I so love those pink stairs, shinny too. I would love to advertise on your blog for a fabric swap. :)

Aimee said...

hehe... I was wondering about the greentree button which I didn't even know existed! anyways, thanks for advertising me :)

I can see both my kids tumbling down a staircase like that but they do look very cool!

Aimee said...

p.s. did you use the header to get it?.... i'm a bit slow with the whole button thing

zoesquid said...

Love the new blog and the pink stairs. Wish I had a business to advertise. Well done

Dália Vaz said...

Hello,my name is Dália,i`m portuguese.
I love your blog very much.
I would love advertise on your blog, please, take a look of my blog, http://daliavaz-atelier.blogspot.com/
I love the stairs!!!***
Dália

Spirit said...

Love the stairs

Patchy-Anne said...

Fantastic Idea, please add me.
I have a online Patchwork and Craft website selling precut fabric from the Moda range also pattens and books.
www.patchy-anne.com.au, also have a facebook page that I have just setup Patchy-Anne Patchwork and Craft Company.
Thanks Jodie

Related Posts with Thumbnails