Monday 4 October 2010

.Vote for Lisa's photo!!!.


My cousin Lisa is a very talented photographer (although she will tell you that she doesn't have a clue what she is doing, I beg to differ!)

Because she is so good, one of her photos (above) has been selected in this year's Smile Photography Competition and she is in the top 100 best national photographs!  In order for her to win she needs as many votes as possible...I really want her to win, so PLEASE click on the button below and vote for her photo!!!  You don't have to be an Australian to vote, but if you are, then you have the chance of winning $2000 for yourself!  It will only take a second to vote, so head on over now :)

I'll leave this button in my sidebar until the competiton is over, so if you don't have a chance to vote now, do it next time you check out my blog!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

I checked out Lisa's site and her photos are fantastic! I've voted

The Kings said...

Thank you Tone and thanks to anyone who is able to vote! EVERY vote will help out and I need all the votes I can get :)

Amy @ isewstitch said...

I have voted. Wonderful picture!

Linda said...

I voted too...great photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails