Monday 30 June 2014

.Make It Perfect PATTERN PARADE.

It's July tomorrow! The middle of the year (eek!), the middle of Winter chill for some and carefree Summer days for others. Where ever you are, I'd like to introduce you to a very special month of July featuring the Make It Perfect Pattern Parade!
What is this Pattern Parade, you may ask? I like to think of it as a virtual catwalk, hosted by Make It Perfect where you get the chance to prance down the runway and show off your favourite Make It Perfect makes!
I've been busy planning behind the scenes of the blog and have gathered together some of my favourite sewing bloggers to strut their stuff (or their kid's cuteness) on the Make It Perfect runway.
During the month of July I will be introducing you to some of the most talented sewers I know and they will be sharing their favourite Make It Perfect pattern with you! The Pattern Parade is full to the brim with my favourite sewing bloggers and the virtual catwalk is getting ready to see some amazing creations.
I hope you'll follow along and give a big round of applause for our top models and maybe even join in yourself? If you would like to, you can use the hashtag #mippp to tag photos of your favourite Make It Perfect projects (old or new) on Instagram.
Take a look at the amazing bloggers joining in on the Parade - I'm so excited to see what they make! I'll be back in the morning with our first participant in the morning...
The Make It Perfect Pattern Parade Virtual Catwalk introduces...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails