Wednesday 21 May 2008

.Sneak.

Ooooh, I'm very excited...about something...but I can't say much....here's a sneak peek for you...
What I CAN say is that I submitted a new pattern design to Homespun Magazine and was accepted! So a cool new pattern featuring natural linen (falling in love with linen at the moment) and some funky Sandi Henderson meadow water lily fabric...and thats all I can say! The pattern won't be featured until February 2009...I know, crazy, long time away, but thats apparently how the magazine industry works. Anyway, I can still get excited about it! Look out for another blog post February 2009 when it is published...or better still, run out and get yourself a copy of the mag and sew one up for yourself!

7 comments:

Carli said...

It will come really fast and I will laminate your pattern and put in on the fridge for one year.

Marnie said...

congrats tone

L!$@ said...

Wow, of course someone accepted your pattern. Your so talented with all of this stuff!!!

The Kings said...

Wow - how exciting! Congratulations Tone.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Toni! That is huge!! I can't wait to see it.
Linda :-)

Just another Triffitt Family said...

That is so awesome!! Feb 2009!!! That's ages away i cant wait that long:( oh well i'll just have to be patient, hehe.
xxx

Sarah said...

That is so fantastic Tones! Good on you for taking the chance and sending it in. I can't wait to see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails