Thursday 21 May 2009

.MORE clothes for a spoilt girl.

I wish someone would provide me with a wardrobe of funky, designer clothes the way I do for Lil!

I seriously need to stop sewing for her because she is ending up with way too many clothes to choose from...but I just can't help myself! I'm having visions of a new baby girl heading our way so that all of these cute clothes can be worn again.

This is one of her Uptown Girl jackets. I made this one a size 2, so it is a tad big for her at the moment. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Alexander Henry bird fabric.
And ANOTHER jacket. I made this one because I wanted to test out using the thicker-weight pellon. It is quite a bit puffier, but still not too chunky. This one is a size 1 and a much more snug fit.
And her little Flirty Skirts outfit. I love the red/white/pink combination and, best of all, this was made entirely using fabrics in my scrap box.
Thanks so much for the uplifting comments on my last post. Yesterday was a MUCH better day...I went to bed early, no one woke up during the night and I had a really good sleep. Its amazing what a good night's rest can do for a stressed out mind!! Now I'm feeling the need for a bit of a treatment. I've been craving going short and blonde again, but thought I would wait until after the baby is born. Now I'm thinking I might change my plans and do it BEFORE and go and have a bit of a pamper...

11 comments:

Kathryn said...

I say have a pamper, go get it done, take your mind of the impending labour!!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

What is it about an upcoming birth that makes us want to cut our hair!? I have always done that. Go all out and get your nails do too. Nice to feel pretty. Jackets are great too xox

The Bartons said...

jackets are soo cute! i say do it!!! Go pamper yourself!!!

Melinda said...

The jackets are lovely. And I can't wait to see your new hairdo.

Cass said...

Make the change now. You know what it's like with a newborn you'll put it off for ages

Unknown said...

I say pamper yourself now as you may not get a chance to do it once bub is born! At least short will be easy to manage and quicker to dry!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love that jacket.
Lil is a cute kid, and she might be charging you in the future for modelling fees.
Love Auntie Lorraine.
xxx

Stephannie said...

I agree with everyone else, have some pampering done now. There is nothing like a new hair do to make wearing maternity clothes for another two weeks bearable.
Lil is a very lucky girl, love the flirty skirt outfit!

Vienna and Ricky said...

I'm Steph's sister and one week behind you, with a 19 month old and a 3yrs 3month old... I keep cheaking your blog for "The baby post" if you can make it I only need to hold it together for one extra week!!!

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

LOVE LOVE the outfits!

Found you on flickr! added you as a follow ;)

Dawn

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

Hello! I love your outfits!
Found you on flickr ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails