Friday 24 July 2009

.6 weeks.

Ah, where does the time go? We're getting lots of smiles, he's gained 1.3kg (3 pounds) and he loves watching Oscar and Lil play.

I'm up to day 6 dairy-free. I have really surprised myself. I thought it would be terrible and I would have a really hard time sticking to it, but it hasn't been that bad at all. Yesterday was the first time I felt like chocolate so I made a chocolate slice with dairy-free margarine and it tasted just as good as usual and helped to satisfy my craving! I don't think we are seeing any results yet, but I'm going to stick with it for 2 weeks and see if there are any permanent changes.
Miracle of all miracles though...yesterday Tommy slept for 2 hours! Half an hour in the Baby Bjorn at playgroup this morning, then he stayed asleep in the car and slept for another 1 1/2 hours in bed at home. It was the best! He seriously hasn't slept for more than 15 minutes at a time for the last 2 weeks so I was in complete shock and got lots of cleaning done. I don't know if the sleep had anything to do with dairy-free or not, we'll have to wait and see what happens in the next few days.

The naked photos are from his bath last night, he was trying out some new baby model poses...cute stuff!

7 comments:

Tam said...

Naaawwwww! Cute.

rachelmp said...

beautiful photo's and I bet you feel better after his sleep! Great news

Nettie's Blog said...

oh bliss to have him sleep for even that long...hang in there ...talk to Chels....all her girls were the same ..Rowan at 15months actually slept through the night this week...WOW!!!!!!amazing...dorry didnt want to put a damper on your great effort with Tommy ..he is SSSSOOOOO cute.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful smile. I hope the sleep becomes a bit more regular for you.

Simone Triffitt said...

I am so proud of you sticking to the dairy free thing. Sounds promising that he slept longer than 15mins. Arrgh!!

The Jacks said...

I can't believe he is 6 weeks old already! He is still so tiny! =P

Anonymous said...

Love that smile. Hope he sleeps better soon X Amelia

Related Posts with Thumbnails