Friday 4 December 2009

.Fabric Scrap Card TUTORIAL.

My scrap box is getting WAY too big. Trouble is, I have a really hard time throwing scraps away...but I need to start doing something with them!

Fabric Scrap Cards! They are all over the internet, but I haven't been able to find instructions or a tutorial that is really quick and simple (i.e. NOT using fusible webbing, that's a bit too much fuss for a card!) - so, I had a play around and this is how I do it...would be fun to make Christmas cards or gift tags to go on your presents this time of the year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant idea and cool way to do it... thanks so much for the instructions. I too have a overflowing scrap box which I can now turn into styley cards!

Angie
www.modernmake.blogspot.com

The Kings said...

The little note books you made were soooo cute Tone. I love mine. I don't want to use it though because it's so pretty!

Nettie's Blog said...

YESSSSSS ..lucky me..i am feeling so special...i got the one that you are holding up in the second pic...you made it into a notepad...for the leadership ..i dont want to use it Like Lisa)...i love the combination of materials so much...thank you Toni...

Spot of Colour said...

Excellent! I've got a big collection of scraps that, I too, can't bring myself to throw away. AND I've always loved making personalised cards, especially for my Mum who's always loved me making her cards ever since I was young. She'll love this ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails