Saturday 10 April 2010

.About A Boy cap.

I totally forgot I took these photos until I came across them on my computer last night! I made this About A Boy cap last month for my nephew, Mason, before I had released the pattern and took some pics before sending it off.


I love that it is becoming less difficult to find boy-friendly fabric...the market could definitely do with a few more, but it's nice to know that you can find something suitable for most projects. I made a size medium so that it will fit him for a long time...it fits both Oscar and I! That's one thing I really love about this cap, it has adjustable tabs at the back, ensuring a snug fit all the time!



And while I am talking About A Boy caps...this is my latest production line! I figured that while my sewing machine is being repaired (I should get it back today!) I would busy myself with cutting a project or two (okay, FOUR!) ready to sew up when I get it back!! These caps are really easy to make - trust me! One of those things that looks tricky but is really straight forward :)


SUPPLIES:
Echnio, Scooter in Turquoise
Monaluna, Circa 50, Cars in Multi
Valori Wells, Del Hi, Stones in Cinnamon
Heather Bailey, Nicey Jane, Hop Dot in Olive
Alexander Henry, Harlequin

1 comments:

Sandy Gray said...

Love the cap Toni, as I do, most of your patterns. Have featured your patterns on my blog tonight. www.thesilverthimble.typepad.com I tried to email, but was returned. Sandy Gray.

Related Posts with Thumbnails