Wednesday 9 June 2010

.#1 Smiley Boy!.


I know everyone says this when their child has a birthday - but seriously...where in the world has the last 12 months gone?!!! It seems like only a couple of months ago I was playing hide-and-seek as I was going into labour!


It was a slightly rocky start with the little Tom-boy, but he sorted himself out after the first 3 months and (I'm worried I am going to jinx myself but saying this...) has been quite angelic ever since.

We can't take Tommy out without having people comment on his infectious smile. He is overly-smiley and sometimes I am worried that his cheeks are going to split from all of the grinning he does! He is definitely the ray of sunshine in our home :)

Yesterday was his first birthday and he was unusually grumpy for most of the day. I'm putting it down to teeth with all the finger chewing a drooling he has been doing lately. He perked up when Grandma, Poppy and Ty came for dinner though and having "Happy Birthday" sung to him as he sat on the table trying with all his might to grab that candle in his little cupcake!

Love you little man! May your second year bring just as many smiles as your first :)
xxx

14 comments:

The Kings said...

He is sooooooo cute!!! Happy birthday Tommy! Time for another one Tone!! :)

Watson said...

Where has that time gone?! He has such a gorgeous smile. It must be nice to wake up to that little face in the mornings.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! This third batch of ours are all growing up way too fast.

Fiona said...

That smile is adorable!! We always had a tradition of play dough for first birthday cakes... my eldest boy turned one... I had no cake and needed something to put a candle in for a photo... hence the play dough... and what I did for one child, I needed to continue with the others!
Happy Birthday!

Aimee said...

happy birthday gorgeous tommy!

Nettie's Blog said...

Well now i know just why you are so special ...You are a gemini and we share the same birthday.... happy Birthday Tommy .....you are an amazing little man....and I am sure we are going to see amazing things from you this year...i just know it...
and i still am in shock that is is already a year!!!!!

Kacey said...

he is so cute! happy birthday, little guy! on an unrelated note...i got my giveaway package a few days ago and i LOVE the hairpins you picked. so thanks again. :)

Chelsea Parsons said...

awwwww I wuv him! I hope he got a bigger cake than that!!!!

Charlotte said...

Aaww so cute! Happy Birthday Tommy!

Yana said...

aww, so cute!! happy birthday Tommy!! :)

Laurie Scicluna said...

I know I say this ALL the time but he is so happy and cute. 3 Cheers for Tommy!!

Rebecca said...

HAppy birthday Tommy - can't believe you're one already...he is such a happy boy!

Minka said...

You have to love this boy....he really smiles from ear to ear!

Anonymous said...

I love you Tommy!!! Hehehe...he is such the cutest little man. Wish I was there :) Filly x

Related Posts with Thumbnails