Monday 10 January 2011

.Citrus pOp Newbies.

Just when I tell myself that I have DEFINITELY got enough Citrus pOp styles made up, I have the urge to create something different!

There was a lovely selection of Citrus pOp gracing the bridal party at the wedding on Friday, adding a fresh burst of colour and detail.

And to celebrate 2011, how about free postage for 48 hours on orders over $15?  Use the code BLOG11 in message to seller or email me with your details and I'll refund you postage.
(Free postage offer ends midnight, Wednesday 12th January)

Here are a few newbies in store now:

Butterscotch Cream Hairpins (Etsy/Made It)
 Cool Mirage Hairclips (Etsy/Made It)
 Quest Earrings (Etsy/Made It)
 Irresistible Earrings (Etsy/Made It)
 Orangina Earrings (Etsy/Made It)
 Gentle Jade Earrings (Etsy/Made It)
 Water Babe Earrings (Etsy/Made It)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails