Tuesday 25 January 2011

.Raffle Showcase.


You know, I thought I would be breathing a big sigh of relief when the auctions and raffles are finished, but as we get closer to the end I'm feeling kind of sad.  Not sad that I won't have so much of my time filled up with this big fundraising organisation, but sad because I don't want to forget about the disaster.  Pain and tragedy fade to a distant memory for us, but for those who are living among the wreckage, they will be dealing with this day after day for a long time to come.  I hope that we can continue to support these people for a long time.  Whether it be through monetary donations, visiting their state to boost the economy, lending a hand if we can or a simple prayer or thought...every little bit helps.

There is just under 24 hours left to go and purchase those raffle tickets!!  I went on my ticket spree this morning and am crossing my fingers that I might win something lovely, but if not, knowing that I have donated a little bit of money gives me satisfaction.

If your auction (or raffle) has ended and you haven't already done so, please email us ASAP with your final amounts (to save us having to visit over 250 blogs) so that we can add up the totals ready to announce tomorrow evening.

Happy spending and enjoy the last showcase I have for you...

Tuesday's Raffle Showcase:
The Last Piece

Embers - Golden Ticket!

Mrs Guldie

You Sew Girl!

Small, Dark & Handsome

Chasing Cottons

Yardage Design

The Red Thread

Emily Parkes

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails