Friday 11 February 2011

.On my birthday...handmade jewellery.

I was spoiled on my birthday with thoughtful handmade gifts from friends...
Amazingly funky LIME GREEN necklace from Charlotte (she sells her lovelies at Spotted Lime): 
A cute pair of  button earrings and chocker necklace from Aimee (she sells her lovely button jewellery and accessories at Greentree Goods):
And these gorgeous dangly Willow Tree Earrings from Eve - I'm a bit scared to wear dangly earrings yet and worried that they will get caught on something, but I'm sure I'll get used to them with time! 
 Thankyou, thankyou friends - I love them!

4 comments:

Bec said...

Who What When??? Did i miss your birthday!! xx Wish we could go celebrate!!!!!! xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Happy birthday in your household, great gifts, Aquarians rock!! Love Posie

randi said...

i LOVE that button necklace. so pretty!

Cindy said...

I love the lime green necklace!!! Beautiful!

Happy birthday!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails