Thursday 17 February 2011

.To school!.

It's that time of the year again!  Oscar had his first day back at school on Tuesday - full-time this year instead of the two days he was going last year.  He was so ready and has loved his first two days back already.  It does feel very strange to have him gone every day, but I have to admit that the house is very peaceful now that Lil has full reign over everything and can persuade Tommy to do what ever she wants!

Hopefully back to school will also mean back to routine and back to work - I'll confess that I haven't sewn a thing (like even touched my machine!) since Christmas time!  Yikes!  I'm itching to get back into it now though and just got my sewing machine and overlocker back from a service so fingers crossed I can find that mojo and get to work!
 

8 comments:

The Bartons said...

Goodluck Oscar.. I hope you enjoy school everyday!! We love you xx

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh he is so like his dad!

rachelmp said...

Oscar looks like such a big boy! I hope he has a great time and you get back to your sewing

Aimee said...

School is so exciting... he looks older already!
I really like that photo of you and Oscar.

Crafty Mama said...

Good luck Oscar!

Toni, you need to come join Sew Up Wednesdays at Crafty Mamas! ( works for me!!)

Anonymous said...

He looks SO grown up!!!! Linda x

JD said...

So cute! I really like your front door too

Nettie's Blog said...

oh my goodness... he looks so grown up ...Wow Oscar you will be in High school before you know it.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails