Wednesday 9 March 2011

.March Cool Shops! THAT VINTAGE.

This morning I'm happy to be sharing a VERY Cool Shop! with you, That Vintage...
 
I first heard of That Vintage during the QLD Flood Appeal Auctions where Sophie (the creative gal behind That Vintage) drummed up a tremendous amount of money to donate to the Flood Appeal.  And I am not surprised that she did so well - her product is amazing!
Sophie is a fellow Tasmanian crafter and describes herself as a "bird-obsessive artist".  All of her jewellery and accessories are made from beautiful Tasmanian Myrtle timber.
Sophie surprised me with my review items and sent me a lovely pendant necklace and pair of earrings - they are SO special, I am in serious like with everything she makes!
I love the length of this Ornate Fleur Pendant Necklace, it sits beautifully and really adds lovely detail to any outfit.  The beauty about That Vintage products is that due to the combination of natural wood and delicate designs, they can easily be worn with a casual or more dressy outfit.
I was also sent a pair of Lace Earrings, featuring a delicate lace curve - they are seriously cute and light and comfortable to wear.  I know that I'm going to get lots of use out of them as they easily suit any occasion.
There is one thing I do not like about That Vintage...that there are SO many gorgeous products to choose from it is hard to make a decision!
From sweet Wooden Brooches...
...to dainty Wooden Earrings...

...to make-a-statement Wooden Rings, I have no doubt you will find many must-have items at That Vintage!
If you are a Tasmanian, or happen to be visiting in April, That Vintage will also be at the Niche Market in Launceston held on the 1st and 2nd April.  I haven't visited a Niche Market yet, but have heard great things about them and am looking forward to taking a look this time.

That Vintage is offering Make It Perfect readers 10% off all orders from their Etsy Store until 31st March.
(Use code "perfect10" during checkout.  Offer valid on Etsy store only until 31st March 2011.)

Important That Vintage Links:

1 comments:

Jelly Bean Books said...

Sophie's creations are just amazing and her generosity is truly inspirational. What a wonderful post and a very cool shop!
~ Christine xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails