Thursday 17 March 2011

.A sneaky.

A new pattern is on it's way folks!  Just waiting on feedback from my trusty testers and all will be revealed next week...
This morning Lil and I ventured to the beach to take some photos for the cover.  I would love to take a week out of my life to learn how to use my camera and edit photos properly, but at the moment I'm just fumbling my way along!  Usually I'll call on a photographer (i.e. someone with skills) to take the shots for me, but we were short on time and I need to push myself so it was just Lil and I today.
So here is a little sneaky of what is to come.  It is SUPER CUTE, if I do say so myself.
P.S. You might recognise the fabric from Saffron's new Magical Lands range - her best range ever as far as I am concerned.
And a little bit of gorgeous ribbon from the coolest ribbon shop around, Ribbons Galore
And that is all I will say about the new pattern 'till next week :)

8 comments:

Ashleigh said...

can i have william?

Dea. said...

That was a tiny peak.....looking forward to seeing more next week.

Little Munchkins said...

Oooh I wonder what it is lol!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Totally cute, model, fabric & ensemble, love Posie

Chelsea Parsons said...

ohhh cool... I bet the cover will look greta Tone. It will save you paying $$ to that expensive photographer you know!!!! Could you imagine the amount of earring she would want!!!!! Great to see you Sunday xoxo

Aimee said...

i love the ribbon... looking good tone!

The Jacks said...

looks cool!
You know there is a photographer who is up your way every single wednesday, thursday and friday who doesn't want to be paid - only her name out there for taking the pics??... Just saying.. Look her up.. :)

Corrie said...

ohhhh it's looking good! I use flickr for my photo editing - nothing fancy but crops and changes a few things I need!

can 't wait to see it
corrie;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails