Monday 25 April 2011

.Citrus pOp Mother's Day Sale!.

It seems as though we just get one holiday behind us and another is just around the corner.  Mother's Day is 2 weeks away and Citrus pOp is offering FREE POSTAGE on orders over $25!
To top things off, I've been getting creative with some new styles and combining my love of fabric with lovely jewellery...

First up, my new Lace 'n Flowers range.  Lace 'n Flowers necklaces come in two styles - 

Charm Necklaces featuring 5 pretty lace-covered charms with dainty floral embellishment (Madeit/Etsy):
And Pendant Necklaces, featuring a large single lace-covered pendant with floral embellishment in a choice of 7 colours (Madeit/Etsy):
As a special bonus - all Lace 'n Flowers necklaces come with a FREE pair of matching lace-covered earrings!
Then I got thinking about my favourite fabric designers and decided it would be pretty cool if we could wear their fabric as a necklace! 
Designer Fabric necklaces feature 5 pretty fabric-covered charms mixed with a little bit of floral fun.  I want to make more of these and feature some of my other favourite fabric designers.  Also happy to take custom orders for these if you have a favourite fabric designer/range you would like featured.
Sandi Henderson Designer Fabric Necklace (Madeit/Etsy):
Amy Butler Designer Fabric Necklace (Madeit/Etsy):
Heather Bailey Designer Fabric Necklace (Madeit/Etsy):
Saffron Craig Designer Fabric Necklace (Madeit/Etsy):
And a quick FYI...my Mini Earrings are back in stock, they were very popular last time I had them in store - I have a few different colours and love them...pretty colour, simple statement (Madeit/Etsy).
So, what are you waiting for?  Get your Mother's Day shopping over and done with, not sure when I'll end the sale but will keep you posted :)

1 comments:

Delightful Domestic Science said...

Really thoughtful designs Toni :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails