Monday 2 May 2011

.Looking for a last minute Mothers Day gift?.

Mother's Day is on Sunday and I've got a few special offers to make gift buying easier for you...
Purchase a copy of my book here and receive a free upgrade to Express Post!
(offer avaliable within Australia only and ends Thursday 5th May at 12 noon or until stock runs out).
Receive free postage on all Citrus Pop orders when you spend $25 or more!  Avaliable in both Madeit and Etsy stores.
(offer ends Tuesday 3rd May at midnight)
 
And if you don't need to buy something for Mum, maybe you should just treat yourself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if this has been asked before but are there plans to release your book in other countries? I'm in the UK and would love it but the price of postage - eeek!

the woodwards said...

Phebe has brought me a FUNKY ring already for this year.. but cant you hint to her next year for me!!
thanks!!
Oh yeah can you release it in the States too, as I mention you all the time!! :)

Melinda said...

Great savings, your book looks fantastic, and those little earrings are beautiful!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails