Saturday 27 August 2011

.Things I'm Crushing...FATHERS DAY IDEAS.

1 week until Father's Day and if you are anything like me, last minute is the way to go!  Thought I'd share some fun ideas that you can make and do to help get ready for next Sunday...
Great idea for a photo
Free printable - funny!
Free printable personalised cards from Moo

Cute!
Tie printables
Cool chocolate block wrapper
Print from Etsy
Clever word art
Love this card!
Awesome Daddy book...my plan this week is to make something similar using the following questionnaires as starting points...


Plenty of cool ideas for you to print/make this week!!  Are you organised for Fathers Day or are you like me and have good intentions but leave everything until the last minute?!
What's the best Fathers Day gift that you have ever given?
(All image sources - and more Fathers Day images/ideas - can be found on my Fathers Day Pinterest Board.)

8 comments:

Katie said...

So funny because the first picture with the writing on the kids feet is totally in my pinterest! haha Too cute

Katy Cameron said...

Well that utterly freaked me out thinking I'd missed something, when I realised Father's Day is in June here lol

Enjoy your day!

Beertje Zonn said...

What a lovely ideas for fathers day!

Beertje Zonn

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

All super great ideas!!!

Unknown said...

Please help me by reading my appeal on my profile

Jelly Bean Books said...

I love your ideas! I will definitely be putting some similar ideas into action this week :) ~ Christine xx

Unknown said...

Great ideas! You can also splurge and get him a gift he'll really appreciate -- a high-end cigar !

Unknown said...

I'm planning to disassemble an old keyboard for the you're my type fathers day gift! Hehe that's quite creative :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails