Saturday 3 March 2012

.Salt Waters.

Well, I'm a bit late in posting this as Summer has officially come to an end now.  And not just on the calendar either, all of a sudden the chilly breeze has picked up and the sun seems to have disappeared.  

However, I do want to share my most favourite shoes at the moment.  I have lived in them and nothing else all summer and will keep them going as far into Autumn as my little toes can bear!

Introducing my Salt Waters...
These babies have been so good that I vow to purchase a new pair each Summer - I think next year I'll go for a pink pair and I'll be getting Lil a pair too because I'm sick of dodgy shoes for little girls that either hurt their feet, stretch, break or look ugly.  They are super comfy to wear and didn't take any "breaking in" at all.
If you're on the hunt for an awesome pair of sandals, I highly recommend them.  A lovely change from slipping on a pair of Havianas any day!

10 comments:

melandpeter said...

ooo very nice. Might have to invest in a pair myself!

FoodMuster said...

HI Toni,
Where do we get these gorgeous sandals from?

Stacey said...

Just what I need! Thanks for sharing Toni : )

Susan said...

Love this although last time I looked into it they weren't readily available in Brisbane. Wonder if I can buy online? Susan

Fran said...

looove saltwater sandals. Have been buyig them for my daughter for a couple of years now (purple ones of course). I ordered a pair for myself last time and got the sizing wrong :{ Wasn't worth sending them back o/s to exchange so they are languishing in my wardrobe.....

Yours look great though!

Lotti said...

Such nice sandals. I'm always on the hunt for a good pair of shoes/sandals. They must be comfortable. I'm a Pisces and have feet problems and when I find a good pair of shoes I wear them to death ... literally till they are falling apart. These look so nice and so comfortable. Might have to invest in a pair.

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

these are my favourite sandals. Love the colours you chose!

Nic said...

I treated myself to a silver pair this year. LOVE them! They go with everything. I'd like a yellow pair next time.

Rebecca said...

They are very nice. I have 3 girls who would get a lot of wear out of them. Where did you get them? Having trouble brining up the stockist list on their website.

Unknown said...

They remind me so much of the chocolate brown leather JC's we wore to school in the 1970's. Might need a pair for the nostalgia trip.

Related Posts with Thumbnails