Wednesday 24 April 2013

.Show Your Stuff! Winners!.

Voting has closed for the Show Your Stuff competition.  Thanks to everyone who helped out by voting for your favourite!
Now, to announce the winners...
Congratulations to elizajanes1 for her gorgeous Milkshake Skirt. Look at all the effort she has gone to, to hand-dye her fabric. I love it teamed with the neutral denim!  
And the second highest number of votes goes to ChellaHa who has shared this super sweet Frothy Skirt - love everything about it!
Well done girls! You've won a copy of ALL Make It Perfect patterns released during 2013! Let me know your postal address and I'll send you out a copy of the patterns released already this year as well as a signed copy of my book!

And a BIG thankyou to everyone who entered and to everyone who has supported me by purchasing my patterns and reading my blog - if I could, I would choose you all as winner!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh my goodness, thank you sooooo much!!!!!! Thank you for making wonderful patterns.

Jessica said...

Congratulations to the winners. So many great entries.

thetoffeetree said...

Oh wow! I absolutely love your patterns and am so thrilled to be a winner!

Think said...

Great patterns! Congratulations to the winners.

Related Posts with Thumbnails