Thursday, 11 July 2013

.Basic Tee with a cowl neck.

Lil needed some new long-sleeved tops. With my limited sewing time at the moment, I wanted the project to be a quick sew but didn't just want a plain top with no special features.
So I pulled out my Basic Tees pattern because I know it is super straightforward, quick and easy. Then I made some really simple alterations and additions to make it super funky! 
The addition of long skinny sleeve cuffs, a hem cuff...
...and a pretty cowl neck were just what we needed!
If you're a confident sewer, you could probably make these alterations easily yourself. For those of you who need a bit more guidance, I have plans to write these instructions up as a free PDF download to use in conjunction with your Basic Tees pattern so stay tuned!
Make It Perfect, Basic Tees pattern
Spoonflower Fox Forest Blue knit fabric
Hilco Campan knit in Pink/Rose


Kelly said...

So pretty!

Laura said...

Gorgeous <3

sweeter than cupcakes said...

Love these details! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Jane from Lil Pip said...

Lovely! Bet she loves it!

Bec I am said...

Fantastic, is there a Mummy pattern for this!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails