Sunday 2 March 2014

.Navy linen Essential Shorts + winner.

Here's another pair of Essential Shorts I made using a dark navy linen. The dark colour was difficult to photograph and still capture the details of the shorts. This fabric was bought from my local quilting store quite a long time ago, they do have a lovely range of coloured linens to choose from though.
I received some gorgeous linens from The Drapery during the week and am hoping to get another pair of shorts made using some of it this week so I'll be back to share!
Thanks a million for your excitement about this new pattern, it's always hard to predict what you are going to think about them, so I'm happy when I get such encouraging comments.

The winner of the pattern giveaway is Abbe from Copper Patch. Congratulations! I'll be in contact to grab your details :)

SUPPLIES:
Make It Perfect, Essential Shorts pattern
Navy blue linen (locally bought)

2 comments:

Copper Patch said...

Thanks Toni! Perfect timing with two sewing weekend retreats coming up (lucky me!!!) and a desperate need for some shorts.
Thanks you!
Abbe

Jody Herbert said...

Love the shorts - I could see this style in a great pair of long casual pants too - are they next on your list to do?

Related Posts with Thumbnails