Monday 28 July 2014

.MIP Pattern Parade: ZAABERRY.

We're on the final week of the Pattern Parade - what an awesome showcase we have seen so far! Today we welcome Ruby from Zaaberry. I'm not sure how I first stumbled across Zaaberry, but I have bee lurking in the shadows as a reader for awhile now and love Ruby's clean, sophisticated style. She sews a lot for herself and her daughter and everything has that "wearable" look to it...detailed enough to be stylish, but classic enough to get lots of wear from, you know what I mean?
Ruby is sharing a Sun Kissed Hats she sewed for her daughter before a recent family trip. I love the pop of colour and awesome sun coverage. It's been awhile since I last made a Sun Kissed Hat, might have to pop that one on the list for Summer sewing prep! Make sure you pop into Zaaberry to see more!
The Make It Perfect Pattern Parade Virtual Catwalk introduces...








0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails