Tuesday 16 June 2015

.Nani IRO Month - Waterfall Blouse.

Hello Nani IRO! If you haven't heard, June is Nani IRO month over at Miss Matatabi. Frances has invited some of her sewing friends to select a favourite fabric from the Nani IRO 2015 collection and of course I accepted that invitation!  
The fabric I choose for my project is a double gauze print called En Garden - So. I've got a pretty hefty Nani IRO stash but find it hard to actually cut into, so committing to participate in a celebration like this is good for me! 
My intentions were to use this fabric to make myself a pair of pyjama pants, but when the fabric arrived in the mail and I took a look at it in person I couldn't bring myself to use something so beautiful for a pair of PJs that no one would ever see. Instead, I decided to sew a new Waterfall Blouse that I knew would get worn a lot.
The watercolour floral print is stunning, and there are little birds throughout the design which are shimmery metallic light pink. So pretty. The quality of my photos just isn't doing the amazing fabric justice...I'm still waiting to get my computer and all the programs recovered and restored so can't edit them as I would like to. I'll come back and fix them up when I'm back on track though!
SUPPLIES
Make It Perfect, Waterfall Blouse pattern
Nani IRO, En Garden - So, double gauze

Straightgrain   ∆   noodlehead   ∆   Ute
A Little Goodness   ∆   SKIRT AS TOP   ∆   Cashmerette
Sew Little   ∆   imagine gnats   ∆   you & mie
To help you build your Nani IRO stash (trust me, it's a good stash to have!) Miss Matatabi and Naomi Ito (the genius behind Nani IRO) have put together a massive giveaway...click here to enter. It's pretty awesome!

6 comments:

Frances (miss matatabi) said...

Oh, it's gorgeous Toni! Thank you so much! xo

bethanycavanaugh@gmail.com said...

I'm with you--while that fabric would have made the best pajama pants ever, it's impossible to keep it hidden away! What a beautiful blouse.

Unknown said...

gambar This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Nice one foto bugil

ركن الامثل للخدمات المنزلية said...



تقدم شركة تاج 0551844053 افضل خدمات التنظيف للمنازل والبيوت وكذلك ايضا تنظيف السجاد والموكيت والمجالس وبيوت الشعر
بالدمام والخبر تنظيف فلل وشقق ومطاعم نقدم عمليات التنظيف الشاملة بمفهموها العصرى والحديث
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة جلي بلاط ورخام وسيراميك بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة طيوب لتسليك المجارى بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالجبيل والقطيف

Johnathan Foster said...

Impressive, see more here https://essaypromocode.com/paperhelp-discount-code

Michael said...


You are well done, this post just like my girlfriend! We are both students, we try every day to learn something new, to live to the fullest, the website https://writeanessayfor.me/ helps us with it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails