Tuesday 26 February 2008

.the wedding photoshopped.

Just thought I would share some of Fil and Chris' wedding photos that I have been playing around with in photoshop. I am a VERY beginner photoshopper...just kind of make it up as I go, but I think they look pretty good!

We found a playgroup out here to go to and went this morning. It was great, heaps of people there. It is run by the local primary school but is at a community hall, the kinder teacher comes out and puts it on and it is lots of fun. Heaps of cool activities for the kids to do - toys, games, playdough, cutting and pasting, drawing, painting, water play, bikes. Was really well organised. Now I just have to make some friends!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

These photos are beautiful Toni! It looks like such a special day. How fun is photoshop, I'm just discovering the wonder of "actions" at the moment, doesn't it make such a difference.

Marnie said...

Lovely! I love the one of Chris on the swing with Fil behind him...so sweet

Donna said...

Love the pictures Toni.. I am yet to discover photoshop, and so want it now. They make a lovely looking couple. xx

Chelsea Parsons said...

awesome job !!!! There's no stopping you now!!!!

Just another Triffitt Family said...

Gorgeous pics!!! Everyone looks so beautiful, they're really fun photos:)Isn't photophop fun:)
xxx

Anonymous said...

Toni these are AWESOME! The photos look so professional...we should be in a bridal magazine :) Chris says the favourite wedding pic of all though is the one of you running across the field...hehe...well, maybe not his fav, but it definitly makes him laugh everytime! Love Fil and Chris

Related Posts with Thumbnails