Friday 19 September 2008

.Daisy Chain Pinny and a call for help!!.

So, I finished the Pinny for Melbourne using Amy Butler's new Daisy Chain fabric. Veeeery happy with how it turned out!
So, as far as Melbourne goes, I *think* I am on track! 3 of the 4 patterns written up, just finishing off reviewing and testing them. What about the 4th pattern, you ask? Well, this is where I need your help!! The 4th pattern is a top for a woman and I get nervous when writing a pattern for an adult because sizes are so crazy these days! Honestly, I can go into a shop and buy a size 8 top and then go into another and the size 12 fits perfectly! Do you have the same problem? Sizes are definitely not an indication of the actual size of the garment. So...I want my top pattern to be as realistic as possible and conform with the actual size that you are sewing.

I know that I have a lot of female blog readers of different shapes and sizes and am going to have a competition to bribe you to help me!!

So...all you have to do is go to this website which will help you to accurately determine your body measurement. All I need to know is CHEST, WAIST, HIPS.
Then send me an email to toni(at)makeitperfect(dot)com(dot)au and give me these measurements as well as an indication as to what size top you would generally purchase if it were marked "small" "medium" "large" or "x-large".
That's it! Easy peasy! But what's in it for you, you may ask??

Well...I'll give you until Sunday night to email me your results and then all of my "helpers" will go into a draw to win a copy of this new pattern when it is relased! It really will only take a couple of minutes of your time and I will be forever in your debt if you could help me out!!!

Happy measuring!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails