Tuesday 1 December 2009

.Lego World.

He is getting too big.
Not so long ago it was all trains and train tracks. Now we are building, building, building.
It is mostly just him, but sometimes I get conned into studying the thick instruction booklets and hundreds of little blocks to make cars and trucks for him. It is HARD and frustrating, but once I start I have to admit I get a little bit hooked! Today I spent 1 1/2 hours making a cool red racing car and launcher (from Lego Tecnhic - that is tricky stuff...used to belong to my brothers). After about half an hour of playing with it, Oscar decided to make some modifications - everything "transforms" at the moment. I was horrified! After all that hard work!!! I keep reminding myself that he is learning and being creative and all of that other important stuff!

1 comments:

The Jacks said...

Man Oscar is sooo big now! I remember when i first joined the church and he was a tiny little boy!!! I love lego- so fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails