Thursday 29 April 2010

.another year, another....cake?.


Jaron turned 31 yesterday. We celebrated with a quiet family dinner at home last night. The thing with Jaron is he loves detail....right down to planning exactly what we are going to eat on his birthday ;)


This year, instead of a "normal" cake he requested a CHOCOLATE PIZZA inspired by one he had at Max Brenner last year. We don't have Max Brenner here in Tassie so it was up to me to create something with the same resemblance!


I have to admit I had my doubts when I was putting it together. I just couldn't imagine all of the different flavours mixing well, but it was delicious! (Will share the recipe on Monday if you want to know how I did it.)

Happy Birthday Super Dad! We love you :)

6 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

Happy birthday Jaron!

That chocolate pizza looks so good! I have a Max Brenner close by (too close!) and I love the Banana chocolate praline crepes. Yum!

The Bartons said...

yummo!!!! chocolate pizza is one of my favs!!!! Happy birthday!

Liseee said...

that looks soooo yummy!!! Recipe please.

The Kings said...

ohhhh yummmm~~ looked like it tourned out perfectly!! did the mm's melt a little too/?? And Happy birthday to Jaron!

Blanche said...

Looks yummo, all that fruit and chocolate. I had the same apprehension when Bridey first took me out for chocolate Pizza, but it was delightfully scrummy.

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday Jaron... when you were telling us about it, I couldn't imagine what a chocolate pizza would taste like, but that looks awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails