Tuesday 14 December 2010

.It's a Wrap!.

It's official - we have a new Versatile Wrap cover photo!  The lovely Miss Fiona and I set out on Saturday morning to take some photos.  As always, she did an amazing job and I found it almost impossible to choose the ONE for the cover, but I am super happy with the photo I have decided to go with.
You can never go wrong with green (that's my theory anyway) so I decided to go with some of Amy Butler's new Soul Blossom's range from Kelani Fabric.  This range is delicious, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a bit more of it for the "stash."
I love how fresh and summery the skirt looks now - even though the water temperature at the beach was FREEZING cold and I was doing my best to look like I was enjoying it!  
I'll share some more photos from the shoot in the coming weeks.  And I think I'm in the mood to sew up a few more Wraps for myself.  Nothing like a favourite skirt in fresh fabric combos :)

I still haven't checked the initial Revamping the Wrap fabric suggestions to see if anyone choose these fabrics, will go and have a read sometime soon - we're busy cooking gingerbread men today :)

SUPPLIES:
Make It Perfect - The Versatile Wrap pattern
Amy Butler, Soul Blossoms, Dancing Paisley in Limestone
Amy Butler, Soul Blossoms, Temple Doors in Fresh Mint

4 comments:

Bec said...

Toni!! I LOVE IT!!! mmm im excited for summer! xx and your right..Def the perfect photo!! xx

Jules said...

Hi Toni - I love the new cover photo but I love my very own versatile wrap even more! I've just made it tonight after putting my children to bed - one night to cut and sew a whole new skirt for myself - THANK YOU!!! Mine is in a Kei orange with a purple contrast - I love the look and the ease of this pattern. And, I've just discovered your book - I want the skirt on the front cover - a few hints tonight and hopefully it will be under the tree on Saturday for me ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Toni, love this pattern and have made 7 to date! Plus a few for friends!! I'm a beginner sewer so can u pls tell me where on the pattern I could lengthen it to make it ankle length? Thanks heaps. Belle.

Jennifer said...

I know you posted this quite a while ago and I hope you still get this.

WHERE IS THE PATTERN?????

I find the sizes and fabric requirements, but how do you cut it?

I love this skirt and really want to make it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails