Tuesday 11 January 2011

.More info about the Flood Relief Appeal Auctions.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou for your support so far with the Auction Appeal.  There are so many people who are excited about helping out and doing something to make a difference to this disaster.  My inbox has been filled this morning with emails from people who are wanting to have an auction on their blog or Facebook page, I am looking forward to seeing the wonderful items that are for sale and hopefully winning an auction myself!

If I haven't replied to your email yet, don't fret!  I will get there.  My sister is going to help out with emails and admin stuff and she will contact you in the next few days with more information.  
For EVERYONE reading this post....PLEASE take the button at the top right of my blog and display it on your blog.  Lets spread the word and make as many as we can aware of these auctions so we can help to raise as much money as possible to donate to the appeal.  Spread the word on Facebook, your blog, via email and word of mouth.  
If you are interested in holding an auction on your blog or Facebook page, please email me right away (toni@makeitperfect.com.au).  We will make sure your auction is included in the master list of auctions that are happening around the country to ensure that people know where to head to bid on items.  I need to know that you are having an auction by Friday to include you on the master list.

4 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I plan on doing anauction, so please count me in.
Cath

Petit Design Co. said...

just wanted to let you know that I've given you free advertising on the Quilty Giveaways site http://quiltygiveaways.blogspot.com
It's the least I could do

magikquilter/kathleen said...

am holding a new jewellery and clothing auction...and fabric packs and patterns etc. thanks for this!

Gina said...

just blogged an auction for my starfish necklaces, so very glad I could be part of this--thank you toni & carli!! brilliant.

Related Posts with Thumbnails