Friday 6 May 2011

.See you at Darling Harbour?.

Are you planning on going to the Craft and Quilt Fair this year?
 
They are run all around Australia and New Zealand - the next one is in Perth from the 18th-22nd May.  I was contacted by the Craft and Quilt Fair team earlier this year to see if I would be able to give presentations on my patterns at any of the fairs.  Obviously I couldn't be at all the fairs so have decided to attend the Sydney and Melbourne fairs.   
Sydney is just around the corner - coming up on the 22nd-26th June.  As far as preparation goes, I've booked my flights and that's about all!  So, if you are planning on visiting the fair at Darling Harbour next month, make sure you pop by and say hello.  I'm sure I'll  be super nervous and have no idea what I'm going to say, but hoping to make it a casual environment where I can share more about my patterns with you and would love to spend some time chatting and answering any questions.  
At this stage, I'll be giving two presentations a day but will keep you posted on times and other details.  For the rest of the time I'll be keeping my friends at Kelani Fabric company, working as a staff member on their stand.
Kelani have an awesome selection of fabrics and patterns and I'm excited to be a part of it all - so if you find it hard to choose fabric for patterns or want to come by and ask for a bit of advice, you know where to find me!

I'm really looking forward to the fairs, I don't have much of an opportunity to meet face to face with people who buy and use my patterns so this is the perfect opportunity for me.  If you live in Sydney or will be in the area next month, make sure you come and say hello, I'd love to meet you!

And if you attend any of the other fairs, I've sent a showcase of pattern samples off that will be on display in my absence so if you want to see any patterns up close and personal, go and have a look!

4 comments:

Belinda said...

Oh how exciting. I will definitely have to try and get there this year. I went with my Mum 2 (?) years ago. It was a great show.

The Kings said...

That's very exciting Tone!! Good luck - I'm sure you will be awesome.

Di said...

Wonderful, Toni. I will definitely be there so I'll pop by and say 'hello'. :-))

Vicky said...

Sad you couldn't make to to Perth as I will be going and it would have been great to meet :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails