Wednesday 15 June 2011

.June Cool Shops! Fashionable Fabrics.

Fabric lovers - have you visited Fashionable Fabrics lately?
Fashionable Fabrics is a lovely fabric boutique filled to the brim with fabrics from your favourite designers.  Fashionable Fabrics sent me some gorgeous cotton voile and cotton lawn fabrics to use for my review.  If you haven't used voile or lawns before, I highly recommend them - especially when making clothing.  They feel amazingly soft and drape beautifully.
I made another Shearwater Kaftan from some Anna Maria Horner voile.  I love the summery colours and light weight feel that voile brings to this top.  This one is going with me to Sydney next week so if you want to see it in the flesh, come along! 

Fashionable Fabrics is easy to navigate around, with the store being broken into handy sections to help you find what you are looking for faster.  You can browse by New Arrivals, Home Dec fabrics, Japanese fabrics, Patterns and Books, Trims and Notions, and more!  Here are some of my favourite fabrics...










How about some FREE FABRIC for two lucky winners?  Simply "like" Fashionable Fabrics on Facebook and you'll go in the draw to win a $25 gift certificate to use towards anything in the shop!

(Giveaway ends Sunday 19th June and winners will be drawn randomly.)

Important Fashionable Fabrics Links:
Shop

Facebook

Twitter

Newsletter Sign-up

21 comments:

Melita said...

Done! Gorgeous top :-)

Fran said...

your shearwater kaftan in that AMH fabric is divine - I so want it!!! Might just have to get me your pattern and some fabric.....

robin said...

I like FF on Facebook! :)

macca said...

Have liked FF on facebook

Tiffany said...

Love the fabric... I liked them on facebook.

Tanya said...

I like Fashionable Fabrics. Love your top, I've eyed tht pattern for a while!

Jeanine The Crafting Fiend said...

I want the pattern for that top SOOOOO badly! Sadly I cannot find it here in Canada ...

Tanya said...

I really like fashionable fabric!

Chris said...

Wow Toni your kaftan looks gorgeous made up in this fabric.
Hey girls I have this patten in stock on my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/braidcraft

I ship to the USA and Canada as well.

Rebecca said...

You did a great job on that top!

Marnie said...

I want that Superman Fabric!!! See you at somempoint next week Toni. HOpe you don't plan on wearing your new fabulous top and feeling warm. Sydney weather has been cold, rainy and just awful lately...

Melissa said...

I just 'liked' on Facebook. Your new Kaftan looks gorgeous. I love it. You've just inspired me to "think" about making one for myself!! xx

Peach Rainbow said...

Your Kaftan looks really comfortable!

Already like Fashionable Fabrics on FB :D

Crystal said...

Thank you, am always on the lookout for new fabric shops. Think this may be the start of a beautiful friendship! Have liked on FB, twitter, subscribed to newsletter and now off to look at the shop !! Love your kaftan in that fabric. May have to also buy that pattern.

The undomesticated scientist said...

that top is loverly. and i'm loving the blue castle fabric. liked on face book, but having to try very hard not to shop!!!!!

Carla G said...

Already like Fashionable Fabrics on Facebook!! :)

Dianne said...

Have liked Fashionable fabrics on facebook. Thanks for introducing me to another place to spend my money :-)

Andrew & Beth said...

Really Really Liked on FB! Can I be lucky again?

Emily said...

Liked! And like your caftan. :)

Kristin said...

I liked them on FB! Love the voile! I need to get some!

Darcy said...

Your pattern is sitting on my sewing table ready to go and making it in a lovely voile would be just perfect for our HOT hot hot summer weather - I need to get sewing! Thanks for the giveaway and inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails