Monday 21 November 2011

.A New Afterglow.

More AQM sewing sharing today.  Have you tried an Afterglow dress yet?

If you are unfamiliar with Afterglow, it is a carefree little dress which can be worn as either a nightie or an everyday dress.  Also VERY easy and quick to sew!  Did you know that Afterglow is my second highest girl's sewing pattern?  (After Uptown Girl, of course!)

The problem with asking Lil to model my samples is that she decides they belong to her and will not take them off.  This one made it to the dinner table and managed to get smeared with avocado!  Thankfully with a bit of stain remover it all washed off okay!
So I am officially all ready for Quilt Market...now to start on the Christmas present sewing!
I'll be sharing two new patterns this week as well as my first book review, so stay tuned :)

SUPPLIES
Make It Perfect, Afterglow pattern
Erin McMorris, Summersault, Pinwheels in Blush

2 comments:

rachelmp said...

Very cute! Love this fabric to make the dress

Anonymous said...

Hey Toni,
I got my bag of material....Thanks.
Nicki has my money to give to you.
Love Auntie Lorraine.
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails