Monday 27 February 2012

.Inspire Handmade Market.

I've been getting myself ready to be a stall holder at the Inspire Handmade Market, held in Deloraine (Tasmania) this Friday night.
If you want a fun night out, come and join us at Deloraine Primary School between 6pm and 9pm.  There will be over 35 quality handmade stalls for you to shop at, as well as a bake sale and sausage sizzle to fuel you up!

I'll be attending the market under my Citrus Pop umbrella...here are a few new necklaces I've been making in preparation:

Keep up to date with market happenings on the Inspire Handmade Blog and Facebook page.

Hope to see all of you locals there - make sure you pop by and say hello to me!!!

2 comments:

Kayla Christie said...

boo i wish i could come!! I have my touch grand final on that same night.

Melissa said...

Should be a great night of crafty loveliness! See you there! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails