Monday 1 April 2013

.Happy 5th Birthday Make It Perfect!

Did you know that Make It Perfect has recently turned 5 years old?
Things have certainly changed in 5 years. Gone are my quiet days at home with a baby and 2 year old, trying to establish a small business and fund my sewing hobby!  
I have learned so much and had the opportunity to get to know so many lovely people and am totally and utterly grateful for the support of everyone who purchases my patterns and reads my blog. 
This week is going to be celebration week! I'll have a few special giveaways and promtions going on as well as some very exciting news to share with you that I know will make many of you very, very happy!
Stay tuned, exciting news will be shared tomorrow morning!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Congratulations Toni, you are an inspiration :)

Kelly said...

Happy Happy Birthday MIP!!

Jodie said...

Happy Birthday make it Perfect !!!

Charlotte E said...

Congratulations. How things have changed for you in 5 years. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I hope you're going to announce digital patterns. That would make me very happy.

Karen said...

Congratulations on five years Toni - you've achieved such a lot in that short time.

Little Munchkins said...

Congratulations Toni on the successful 5 years you've had. Here's wishing you have many, many more years of success ahead!

Related Posts with Thumbnails