Wednesday 24 July 2013

.Amazing portraits.

I know this really cool girl called Sam. She is an artist. And she is my sister in law!
We (the fam) have been at her for ages to get her act together and start selling her custom-drawn family (or friends) portraits.
How rad are these? This is Sam with her siblings - they look amazingly similar to their real-life versions. 
 
I'm so excited that Sam has started to offer these custom-drawn portraits to YOU! Aren't they the best,  they make me smile really big every time I see them.
There are lots of different options for you to choose from to make your portraits exactly what you want - read more about the details on Sam's design blog here
You can choose to have your portraits in black and white or colour (as shown below) - with or without borders - and she'll even include your pets if you want them! I love that the portraits come in pdf/jpeg digital format so that you can use them for anything you like - print and frame to decorate your home or give away as presents, use them for your social media profile pictures, pop them on your blog, the sky's the limit!
My sister and her crew are getting ready to take part in a 100km bush walk for charity and Sam whipped them up an awesome portrait - isn't it the best?! (Go here to donate to their walk).
I'm off to look through my photos and choose one of each of us to email through to Sam - it's only been on my "to-do" list for a couple of months...stay tuned, I'll share our family portrait soon! In the meantime, visit Sam's blog for more information about getting your own custom-drawn family portrait!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails