Wednesday 7 August 2013

.Butterfly Cowl Neck Basic Tee.



I know I'm on a winning sewing project when the wearer requests more of the same. I loved making my first altered Basic Tee with cowl neck for Lil so happily jumped at the chance to give it a second go.


I love this yellow/grey colour combo. This fabric was actually bought to make something for myself, but I was happy to use it for Lil and we always appreciate the change from pink/purple "girly" colours.
I really want to make one for myeslf, but will wait until I've managed to shed some of the post-baby fat. Basic Tee pattern for women coming up perhaps?
I've already been given the go ahead to make her more of these - I think the cowl neck would look really cute on a short-sleeve or 3/4-sleeve top too for Spring.

SUPPLIES:
Make It Perfect, Basic Tees pattern
Lillestoff Butterfly Women
Lillestoff Ringel in Grey/Yellow

4 comments:

Marnie said...

Love this. The colours are stunning, I am such a sucker for yellow and grey. Best kids tshirt pattern ever! Basic tee for women sounds fabulous. I just made about 5 of these for Zoe. I'll get around to blogging them eventually!!

Laura said...

I LOVE this!!!! *secretly hopes for a tutorial*
And I agree that a basic tee for women sounds like a great idea!

With love - by Eva said...

Love this pattern ánd the colours!

Kelly said...

Ooh - gorgeous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails