Tuesday 25 March 2014

.Everyday Skirt for the sis.

After the success with my first Everyday Skirt I filed it away in my mind as a good garment to sew for present-giving.

Then it was my sister's birthday and I was trying to decide what to make for her and knew she would love one too!
I think she is used to me asking, "hey, can you send me photos of that..." when ever I make something for her and I didn't even have to ask this time - she just sent them through!

This skirt was easy to make the first time around, but even faster and easier the second. I love that I can make a size small out of 1 1/2 meters too because that's the most common length of fabric I buy for the stash.
What do you reckon? The next Make It Perfect model? I think so! Happy birthday sis!
 
SUPPLIES:
Liesl + Co, Everyday Skirt 
Amy Butler, Lark, Treasure Box in Ocean Blue

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails