Wednesday 16 July 2014

.MIP Pattern Parade: CRAFTSTORMING.

Well, my dear audience members of the Pattern Parade...we are half-way through the month! Hope you've enjoyed meeting some new bloggers, picking up some inspiration and seeing all of the wonderful creations as much as I have!
Joining us on the catwalk today is Laura from Craftstorming. Laura lives in the UK and is an avid sewer and baker - you will find lots of great sewing creations and tutorials on her blog, as well as mouth watering sweet treat baking. Laura has also designed a couple of great sewing patterns for children that she sells under her Titchy Threads label.
Check out the beautiful Poppy Tunic Laura is sharing in the Pattern Parade - this is still one of my absolute favourite patterns...makes me want to sew another! And she added pockets too, which I always wish I had done after I finish!!! See more and win a PDF pattern over at Craftstorming.

The Make It Perfect Pattern Parade Virtual Catwalk introduces...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails