Thursday 17 July 2014

.MIP Pattern Parade: THINGS FOR BOYS.

I first properly met Abby from Things For Boys when I used one of her great tutorials to add fold-over cuffs to some of the baby clothes I made for Harvey. Abby is the Mum to two gorgeous boys and her blog has loads of boy-friendly stuff on it as well as lots of sewing for herself too.

Today in the Pattern Parade I am excited to share Abby's pretty Shearwater Kaftan she made ready for Summer. Abby is an Aussie girl too, and like me, dreaming about Summer in the depths of Winter. Love her shortened sleeves too, I've never seen anyone make a Kaftan with short sleeves and I think it looks great! See More at Things for Boys.
The Make It Perfect Pattern Parade Virtual Catwalk introduces...








1 comments:

thingsforboys said...

thanks for having me on the parade!

Related Posts with Thumbnails