Saturday 30 June 2007

Time for a Nursery Rhyme

Well...I am getting there with my half-finished projects. I have a few things that I need to get finished before the baby is born, otherwise it will be forever until they finally get completed and I hate that feeling! So for the last few weeks I have been working hard on finishing this nursery rhyme quilt for Oscar. It will fit a single bed for when he is ready to move from his cot. I am really pleased with it, there were a few headaches along the way when I was making it, but it came together nicely. Oscar loves playing on and under it, he is pointing at all of the different animals and things on it and saying their names.









5 comments:

The Kings said...

Wow Tone!! Looks so great!! Love the colours.

Carli said...

What a great quilt. Excellent

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Oh my goodness - YOU MADE THAT?! That is fantastic Toni, you are very clever. It looks amazing!

Marnie said...

The quilt looks awesome Tone- Well done! Im sure Oscar will have heaps of fun with it for many years to come...xx

Donna said...

What a beautiful Quilt. I hope oyu don't mind me looking at your blog Toni. I came by it from Marnie's. I am her sister in law Donna, Andrew's wife. We have met, but a long time ago. I love looking at all your creations. You are so talented.

Related Posts with Thumbnails