Monday 29 October 2007

.Recipe Monday.

Grrr...I am really frustrated! I made an absolutely to die for delicious lentil and vegetable lasagne and I have spent the last hour looking for the recipe and I can't find it! I really want to make it again because it was so good and I wanted it to be my recipe post this week! Oh well, I will keep looking, I'm sure it will show up!

So, today's recipe is for a yummo stirfry that has become one of our favourites and we have all the time.

CHICKEN & CASHEWS WITH BROCCOLI STIR-FRY

2T vegetable oil
500g chicken thigh fillets, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 small leek, thinly sliced
1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
250g broccoli, chopped
1t cornflour
1t chicken stock
½c water
2T oyster sauce
½c unsalted roasted cashews

Heat half the oil in wok. Add chicken in batches, stir-fry until tender, remove.
Heat remaining oil in wok, add garlic, leek, carrot and broccoli. Stir-fry until leek is soft.
Add chicken and blended cornflour, stock powder and water, sauce and nuts.
Stir until mixture boils and thickens slightly.
Serve with rice.

1 comments:

The Kings said...

hey Tone -I made this for tea last night and it was yum! Thanks for the recipe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails