Okay, these are really bad - but really good!
Jaron and I made them up last weekend and they are way better than any ice cream you can buy,
Rocky Road Ice Creams
1. Place waffle cones in freezer to chill.
2. Melt chocolate.
3. Spread melted chocolate in chilled waffle cones - using the back of a spoon works well.
4. Place chocolate coated cones in freezer to set chocolate.
5. Place slightly softened vanilla ice cream into a bowl.
6. Stir through chopped marshmallows, crushed nuts and shredded coconut.
7. Place a scoop of ice cream into each cone and place in freezer to set.
8. When ice cream is very hard and cold again, drizzle each ice cream cone with melted chocolate and place in freezer to set again.