Monday 14 January 2008

.The Best Me Challenge - week 2.

The challenge for this week was to think of something that has been on your mind a lot lately that you really want to do, but never get around to. Then to actually do it so that you can free your mind and have one less thing bugging you!

Something I have been meaning to do for AGES, is to get into regular exercise again. Nothing flash...just a simple walk or a bit of resistance training at home. Just because it makes me feel good and helps me have a better outlook on life.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is really cool Toni, I love it. Love the challenge idea too, good on you for doing it!

Donna said...

Love your challenges Toni. I am with you this weekonthe whole exercise thing. Let's have a great week to being healthy. xox

Simone Triffitt said...

I like this challenge. I would love to go for power walks on the beach with you if I loved closer. The treadmill just doesn't measure up to good salt air.

Related Posts with Thumbnails