Tuesday, 12 October 2010

.New Citrus pOp goodies.

With all of the excitement of Cool Shops! introductions and new patterns being released, I haven't had a chance to let you know of some new products I have recently added to my Citrus pOp Etsy and Made It stores. 
I'm looking forward to wearing my new MINI earring range when I get my ears pierced.  Quite a few of these earrings have sold out now, but I'll be restocking all the colours in the next week or so.  These earrings are really cute - big enough to be seen, but not totally "out there" if you like a more subtle look.  They are also great for little girls!
Twist of Mauve (Etsy/Made It)
Pink Mallow (on Etsy/Made It)
 Very Cool II (on Etsy/Made It)

After many requests, I've managed to make up a few new necklaces too.  Including a few new styles...
Flower Basket (on Etsy/Made It)
Seafoam (on Etsy/Made It)
Enticing (on Etsy/Made It)

And some new hair pin styles, including the monochromatic range such as this lovely white set...
Pineapple Tang (on Etsy/Made It)
Mint Fresh (on Etsy/Made It)
Jungle Trail (on Etsy/Made It)
And there are lots more so go and check them out...


Melissa said...

Everything you put your hands to turns out gorgeous! x

Sim-Dim said...

Ooh I love the jungle trail. Got your ears pierced yet?? ;)

Farah Muzaffar said...

Very cute earings, Love the flowery touch... its beautiful.
Hope you would love to visit me at


and let me know how you find it

Related Posts with Thumbnails