Thursday 18 November 2010

.Check back tomorrow :).

Aaaah, I'm breathing a big sigh of relief as I type this blog post because it means it is over!!  The last few weeks have been a marathon...designing, sewing and writing THREE new patterns, as well as having them tested and photographed by my trusty helpers.  I think I'm going to happily stick to one pattern at a time for awhile now!
I am off to Melbourne tomorrow morning, headed off to Quilt Market.  Still got a few last minute sewing bits and pieces to get done tonight, not to mention pack and clean the house!  Nothing like a deadline to make you work though!!  I'm excited to meet up and stay with Saffron Craig tomorrow and we will be joined by Kate and Becky on Saturday - so cool to finally meet my online friends in real life :)  And I get to catch up with all of my Creative Abundance buddies too - lots of fun to be had, I'm sure!
So, while I'm off having fun...stay tuned to the blog - I've got posts set up to go live at 7am for the next three days sharing my new patterns with you :)  
See you tomorrow!
Sunrise over the Yarra river, Melbourne

4 comments:

Bec said...

YAY!! Im excited!! i dont know how it works that.. when our hubbies leave for a couple days, they take a backpack..kiss us... and go....
HOWEVER, if mum leaves for a couple days... we have to clean the house, get groceries, organise kids clothes/bags, finish washing, pack our bags...organise kids church clothes, someone to teach our lesson, make sure the medicine is stocked etc etc...and the list is endless...( i must admit...i didnt get all this done... but maybe i should!!) xx See you Saturday!! xx

Amelia said...

Kate was telling me you guys are all meeting up ... so jealous!! Hope you have a wonderful time at Quilt Market.

SandyN said...

Have fun at Quilt Market...

Looking forward to seeing your new designs..

Sandyn

Karen said...

Have a great time - it is a lot fo work to get away but well worth it once you are there.
Enjoy hanging out with other like minds and eating meals that are hot and uninterrupted!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails