Monday 2 April 2012

.Sleepy Bunny Applique.

I was cleaning out boxes of clothes the kids have grown out of over the weekend and came across this cute little top that Lil used to wear.  With Easter just around the corner, I thought I'd make another for her - and while I was at it, have put together a copy of the pattern for you to download and use yourselves!  
You could use it as a quick and easy Easter gift or maybe even applique it onto a little apron or Easter bag.  Or if you don't get around to using it for Easter, it's wearable all year 'round!
 
I appliqued the fabric pieces using vliseofix and a narrow zig-zag stitch on my sewing machine.  The mouth and eyes were backstitched by hand using 6 strands of embroidery thread. 
Enjoy!  And be sure to share your creations with me in my Flickr group.

1 comments:

Meika said...

Do you use a stabiliser on the fabric when appliqueing on stretch? I am yet to do it and am worried that it might all stretch out of shape.

Related Posts with Thumbnails