Thursday 3 May 2012

.A Poppy Parade - Day 3.

And the last Poppy Tunic in the parade is for moi!  Well, it's the last for a few weeks anyway, I'll definitely be sewing up MORE!  I've been wearing this one to death.  It is by far the most comfortable, go-anywhere outfit I own at the moment.  
I'm really looking forward to seeing some customer creations using this pattern.  Remember you can always upload them into my Flickr group or send me an email of your finished product - it's always so inspiring to see what you've sewn!
SUPPLIES:
Make It Perfect, Poppy Tunic pattern

Texan Light Weight Denim

Denyse Schmidt, Flea Market Fancy, Posie in Grey

3 comments:

Meika said...

LOVE this one! I have some of this denim too. I might have to copy...hope that's ok!

Anne Thompson said...

Thanks for the inspiration Toni, my pattern and fabric arrived from Kelani today - I can't wait to get started!

Tanja @ beauty4ashes said...

Hi! I am sewing up my version of this top today, and I wanted to ask you a question. Are you, in fact, supposed to finish binding the whole insert piece(s) before attatching it to the rest of the dress? It seems like that from the pattern info, but I found I kept wishing to see more drawings to know for sure. I have never attatched an insert piece like that - on top of the rest of the dress, and I thought I'd ask for clarification. Also, I wanted to write this in an e-mail, but when I click the "contact" and "about" tabs on your blog menu, I get "page not found". Though't you'd like to know

Related Posts with Thumbnails