Wednesday 22 October 2014

.Skippy & Joey Hop.

Welcome to the last installment of the Skippy & Joey Hop! 
Vanessa from LBG Studio cropped the skirt of this Joey dress to make it a tunic length to wear with jeans - I really, really like! How about those big, bold florals too? Pretty!
 
Abby from Sew Much Ado has THE cutest little girl wearing THE cutest Joey! She used an unexpected print for little kid's clothing and I think it looks fantastic, cute little cowl neck too!
 
Jane from The Drapery is ready for some Spring action in her cheery Skippy dress. Love her puffy, short sleeves. She used some Lillestoff knit - one of my favourites.
How awesome is this Joey made by Christie from A Lemon Squeezy Home? Perfect print for a little girl - and she pulled out all the cool poses in these fun photos!
And Sunni from A Fashionable Stitch has produced the cosiest Skippy top around. She used some thick, fleecy sweater knit and paired it with a pretty lace knit. Isn't it beautiful?
I'd love to send out a BIG thankyou to the wonderful ladies who took part in my Skippy & Joey Hop! So much awesome inspiration, I love seeing what others create with my patterns.

If you would like sew these dresses for yourself you can purchase them here:


1 comments:

gail said...

Toni, I can't tell you how much we love the Joey dress around here. It's Lila's favorite, and it gets so many compliments when she wears it. Such a great pattern, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails